Who Can Benefit from Home Care?
In a study conducted by AARP, about 90% of respondents over the age of 50 said that they would prefer to remain in their homes as long as possible. More than 80% of people who receive long-term care do so in their own homes, often performed by a family caregiver.
JASACare ensures that you or your loved one’s home is a safe environment. Whether you are an older adult or you are looking for care for a family member, there are many ways you can enhance daily living and comfort with in-home care.
- Someone with a physical, mental, developmental, or other disability
- Someone who is recovering from an accident or after surgery
- Someone who is suffering from chronic diseases or terminal illnesses
- Someone 65 and older in need of assistance with activities of daily living
- Legally blind
- Someone who has a strong desire to stay in the comfort of their home with support
- Someone who needs companionship and escort to medical appointments
- Caregivers who get overwhelmed and need to be relieved with respite care